Monday, May 28, 2012

Dreams and Baby Magazines



The other night I dreamt that I had twins. I was really excited about them but I kept telling my husband that I wanted to have a baby and he kept trying to tell me that I had two. I don't understand why I would have them and then not know they were there. The weird part about it was that it was twins. That's the one thing about IVF that freaks me out. I know they say you tend to dream about things you want and nightmares are of things you fear but what would this one mean?

On another weird note, a few months ago my DH started receiving baby magazines in the mail. Some how he ended up with a subscription to a few of these free mags. He didn't sign up for them and neither did I. It's weird that they just started showing up. I don't know if I should be upset about them or someone has wishful thinking.  Part of me thinks 'oh this is great, now I don't have to sign up myself when I get pregnant'. Then part of me is thinking 'this is gonna suck if this IVF doesn't work'. I'm a bit indifferent about this. The whole irony of the thing is it's in my DH's name and not mine. How odd!

No comments:

Post a Comment