Thursday, May 17, 2012

Anxiously Still Waiting

This has been my mantra for the last three months. I'm just waiting. Right now, it's for CD1 so I can call to schedule an appointment for CD10 for a cyst check. I'm really tired of this wait game. While complaining about it last night my husband did the obligatory pat on the shoulder and told me "Don't worry it will happen" speech. This has felt like the longest 28 days of my life. I think it should be obvious that I am not a patient person. 

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was in the RE office and she was checking for the cyst and she told me that it has completely taken over both my ovaries and that now I had no ovaries left. It was very odd as she seemed happy about it. All this wait has my imagination in overdrive. GO AWAY CYST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment