Monday, May 21, 2012

Better Head Space


I am in a better head space today. I think last week I was chuck full of emotions last week. I would like to blame the BCP and AF for my craziness. I realized some point that I was having some emotional issues when I envisioned myself ripping my desk phone out of the wall and hitting my co-worker in the face with it. Now, I know that seems pretty violent and while he most certainly would have deserved it and a whole bunch more from several of us, that is so not me. When AF arrived on Friday I shouldn't have been surprised. Today, my goal is to be level headed and call the RE office and figure out what they want to do with CD10 as today was suppose to be CD1 instead of 4. Then I'm gonna pray real hard that this cyst is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment