Friday, June 21, 2013

ICLW #5



Hello All, I haven't participated in ICLW since about this time last year. My background can be found here and an update can be found here. If you don't want to read that all the short version is as follows:


I'm Theresa, 35, DH and I have been married for 12 years together for 17. We currently have 3 kids (16, 10, 8). I had some fertility help with the 10 and 8 year olds.  I had a tubal 8 years ago thinking I was done but I'm a woman and we change our minds. I did IVF#1 with an awful RE and it failed. I took a year off, stewing in anger, and just had my one frozen embryo implanted two days ago. 

This is where we now are. I take my beta test on July 1st but something tells me I'll POAS Sunday the 30th. 

If I do become pregnant my biggest hurdle will be the gastric bypass surgery I had almost 3 years ago. I'd want to provide the best nutrition for my baby as possible but I'm terrified of gaining weight.

I try to post often and I try be witty but sometimes both don't happen at the same time. Welcome to my life, it's great to have you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment