Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crying Toddlers and 8dp5dt

Have you ever seen a crying toddler. You know the ones that have obviously missed their nap and now is so uncontrollable that all you can do is cringe and feel really bad for that kid's mom. Here's a sample pic:


This is how I feel on the inside. I feel like I have missed a nap and now I want to fall on the floor, kick, scream and cry. Almost every day for about a month now I have jolted up at 5:45 for no good reason. My alarm doesn't go off until 6. I have no idea why as I don't need to wake up until 7. I don't know if this is a PG sign or if that lacks of sleep is catching up with me. All I know is I'm sleepy, I'm at work and I can't take a nap for 3 and a half more hours.

Test update: I have no clue if I'm PG or not. I promised DH I wouldn't test until Monday. I hate when I make promises that I really shouldn't make. He says I have no patience for waiting especially if it's a surprise for me. He's right. I don't like waiting. Ps. Don't ever tell me secret and then tell me don't tell. I will implode and probably tell your secret to a minimum of 10 people within the 10 minutes after you tell me not to tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment