Friday, June 15, 2012

Fertility Free Friday #1

I don't have much for my premier edition of Fertility Free Friday. So let's start with some mundane info on me.


Right now there really isn't much going on with my home life. Everyone is going through the motions, school has ended for the kids but there isn't much planned right now for summer break. I am trying to finish up two classes to earn a second bachelor's degree. First one is in Information Technology but I've grown to hate computers over the years so I am getting a degree in Psychology. My hope is to start graduate school either this January or Fall of 2013. 


My eldest, who is 15 often states that our family needs to have a reality show as there is some craziness going on at home but that's due to the hectic schedules they keep with sports and our dog and 5 (yes I said 5) cats. The story behind that will be a whole different F3 post. 


There's my humdrum. Til Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see that more people are doing FFF. :-) It's nice to take a little break from talking about all this craziness!

    ReplyDelete