Monday, August 6, 2012

Call From RE


This is how the dialog pretty much went:

Her: You had labs done today?
Me: Yes, you told me to get my beta done on the 6th.
Her: Really? You had your transfer on the 27th right?
Me: Yep and I put the date in my calendar when you told me.
Her: Oh, I must have had the dates wrong. You are only 10 days past. This is too early to test. I like to see testing on day 15.
Me: Yeah, I think I saw implantation bleeding yesterday and Dr. Google told me it was too early but I figured you knew best.
Her: Well test on this Friday and text me when you get it done so I can be on the look out.
Me: Well can I POAS that morning cause I'm kinda anxious.
Her: It may be too early to POAS but if you decide to test yourself that morning just let me know if you think we may have a positive. 

And to that dialog I say awesome, and not in a good way. I'm all kinds of stressing and sad from my BFN and it's too dang early to test. SO I'm back in the land of faith and hope. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your doctor. Things really shouldn't be this difficult and confusing. I hope that you get your bfp and can put all of this behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe what I am reading! Now she wants you to wait until Friday?? I had a day 5 transfer on July 30 and my RE had me schedule my beta for Wednesday. Sorry you are back in the waiting game again, but I will keep praying for good news for you!

    ReplyDelete